[MOBY-dev] [moby] Suggestion for new tag in Parameter (Secondary Input specification)

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 14:38:38 UTC 2006

> I would rather like to see a solution where this additional
> information is provided by the service (provider)

   This solution already exists. It is called LSID metadata resolution and
any service provider can (should) do it. Even the RDF predicates to be
used for things like example input and expected output were (I
think) defined in an RFC describing the LSID metadata resolution.
   Regarding INB, it is not that important how they add and how they store
the additional information about their services, but how they make access
to this information. If they choose to provide them via LSID metadata
resolution, it's perfect, standard and everybody can benefit fom it.

   Martin's 2c's.
   Cheers, M.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)