[MOBY-dev] non-compliant services

Arnaud Kerhornou akerhornou at imim.es
Tue Feb 14 17:28:08 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

On this note, I have a service that generates GFF objects, e.g.
<moby:GFF namespace="" id="ENSBTAG00000014911">
    <String namespace="" id="" articleName="content">
    <![CDATA[
    ENSBTAG00000014911    MatScan    I$HSF_01    490    494     4.99
-    .    # AGAAG
    ENSBTAG00000014911    MatScan    I$HSF_01    487    491     5.48
-    .    # AGAAA
    ]]>
    </String>
</moby:GFF>

Is this object correct. If so would taverna (v1.3.1) be affected by the
new object specifications ?

I have a workflow that connects the output port of a service returning a
collection of GFF objects, and feeds a parse_moby_data local processor
with this list of simples and when i have GFF objects as above, i get a
list of empty objects.

Thanks
Arnaud