[MOBY-dev] Moby dashboard

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 06:40:04 UTC 2006

> There are a few things in the interface that confused me, though -
> Eddie was hovering over me watching so he knows what bits were not
> intuitive - would you mind if he went in and modified them himself, or
> would you prefer that we send you comments that you can use or discard
> as you see fit?

   I am now intensively working on Dashboard - so it will be a pleasure
to implement your suggestions. Very welcome them, indeed.
   (Which does not mean that I am refusing other people to add/change
there things. Vice-versa, I welcome that, too.)

>  (One example was the label "Set" instead of "Collection" when
> registering a service

   Done. (Not yet committed, will be later today, when I clean my other
code I am working on just now...)

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)