[MOBY-dev] Frank's problems

Frank Gibbons francis_gibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:29:33 UTC 2006

Hey Mark,

I was just thinking about turning on the SOAP::Lite trace facility. I have
a meeting at 4pm eastern time, but am otherwise free, so if it's all the
same to you, maybe we could talk around 2pm - hopefully that'll give us
time to track things down. If that time doesn't work for you, suggest
another - I'm free most of the day.

My number is 617-432-3555. It's a shared line, so ask for me, if I don't
pick up.

Thanks,

-Frank