[MOBY-dev] Moby dashboard

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Feb 10 06:18:39 UTC 2006

Hey Martin!

I used Dashboard today for the first time "in anger" (as Michael Ashburner would say).  It is absolutely amazing!  I registered a couple of namespaces, registered a new service, and edited an existing one - it all worked exactly as advertised :-). There are a few things in the interface that confused me, though - Eddie was hovering over me watching so he knows what bits were not intuitive - would you mind if he went in and modified them himself, or would you prefer that we send you comments that you can use or discard as you see fit?  (One example was the label "Set" instead of "Collection" when registering a service that operates on or returns Collection's... I interpreted the label as a verb, rather than an adjective, and found myself saying "Set what... To what?")

We won't touch it without your OK :-)

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!