[MOBY-dev] [moby] RFC #1941: Data returned by xxx_async and xxx_poll

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 00:46:08 UTC 2006

> I disagree with an earlier comment that this would require a new RFC - I
> think it is a simplification and improvement on the current RFC, and in
> fact, it requires less of a change in the existing behaviour than any
> other suggestion so far (at least as I understand them...)

   It does not matter how you call it, new RFC or comments to the old one,
but you need to tell us what you are suggesting - preferrably in the same
level of details as INB did. Otherwise, I am not able to follow your
points.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)