[MOBY-dev] RFC - Asynchronous Service Call Proposal

Johan Karlsson johan at ac.uma.es
Wed Feb 1 16:17:56 UTC 2006

Hi Martin!

Well, the proposal itself should not take very long time to read (but
naturally people have other things to do as well). To me, it does not
sound unreasonable to expect comments within the next two weeks (we
could set the date 15th of February).

Comments and suggestions from the BioMOBY community are most welcome but
the idea of a time schedule is a good one. This issue has been debated
for quite some time without any final result.

We need a good and well-documented solution but we need it very soon.

Waiting for your comments!

Kind regards,

Johan Karlsson

Johan Karlsson