[MOBY-dev] MOBY II (Was: fixes in Moses)

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 10:29:38 UTC 2006

> I am *so* looking forward to 'Moby II' where we model things in RDF rather
> than XML

   To be honest I am rather affraid of that. We all invested time and
efforts into making biomoby working. If we are going to change all API and
the way how it works we will need to invest gain. Change is not bad, but
must be discussed and must have a merit, not just that RDF is more
fancy. I hope that we are still on the same board...

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)