[MOBY-dev] RDF file generation for test registry

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 17:25:12 UTC 2006

> > in the TestCentral at
> > (bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/mobycentral/MOBY-Central.pl)?
>
> There is no such page for the test registry. I can make one if you
> wish though.

   If such page is useful (and obviously it is), its code should be well
documented and provided within the moby central distribution. Each moby
central provider should be instructed how to set her/his registry in order
to provide this information. (Ideally, the URL of such page should be
return by a call in the Moby API - as it is for RESOURCE).

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com