[MOBY-dev] RDF file generation for test registry

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:02:57 UTC 2006

There is no such page for the test registry. I can make one if you wish though.

> 2. I registered a couple of services at the TestCentral the
> old way without giving a RDF signature URL. Now I wanted to
> deregister them the old way but it failed since you generated
> an rdf last week that included my services. Can you please
> deregister them, so I can regain control over them? I will
> use an RDF file for registration next time, I promise :) ...

Sure I can, let me know the service name/authority and I will remove them.

> 3. Is it correct that the "getSignatureForm"-script is only
> meant to help people updating their already working Services,
> i.e. generating an RDF file for those? And that in future one
> should generate an RDF file by hand and then use only the
> agent to register it? Or will it always be possible to first
> register the old way, then use "getSignatureForm" to update the RDF?

Correct, the script is only for people updating their already working services.
In the future, the RDF will be returned to you so long as you provide a
signature url.
If no signatureURL is provided, then I guess that you could use the
getSignatureForm. I wouldn't be generating this stuff by hand ;-)

Eddie