[moby] [MOBY-dev] dashboard

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Nov 25 16:11:35 UTC 2005

We can help you set up the LSID resolver if you like.

The current release of the Perl LSID stack is broken, but in the past
week the CVS version is now working - we've asked them to make a
release, since this is the last unfinished issue that is preventing us
from both starting the RDF agent, and making a new MOBY code release...
LSID's in Perl have been problematic for years, and have prevented us
from ever becoming dependent on them v.v. the RDF agent, as Martin has
pointed out several times!  Hopefully this latest release will be stable
for the long-term... hopefully!

In any case, I suspect that Martin's dashboard is using LSID resolution
of MOBY stuff to metadata, since he was asking about it frequently in
the past few weeks.  If that is the only issue standing between you and
success, then please let me know and either Eddie or I will get you up
and running quickly!

--
"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson