[MOBY-dev] dashboard

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Fri Nov 25 09:55:13 UTC 2005

Hi Martin!

I had a first look at dashboard and I really loved it! I makes things so
much easier! I also found it quite intuitive to use.

In principle everything worked but there were some problems.

1) If I use the planet registry it reads out the datatypes but after
finishing reading it doesn't have them anymore. Is it possible that it
misses the LSID resolver which we don't have yet?

2) In the Moses-Generator section I couldn't find out how to select a
service to generate code for... I have them in the service listing on
the left but how do I select one to generate code for??

Cheers,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Ernst