[MOBY-dev] Biomoby Dashboard beta release

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 14:14:41 UTC 2005

Dear Moby-ists,

   There is another result (after Moses code generator) of my lucky
(lucky for me) involvement with the Generation Challenge Programm and
with IRRI particularly: it is my pleasure to announce a beta version
of a Biomoby Dashboard (or shortly a Dash, as Eddie already nicknamed
it, but I am not sure about English, especially slang English meaning
of it :-)).

   It is for Biomoby service providers, it is potentially extensible
also for Biomoby client. We will be adding there new panels shortly,
and I hope to get feedback from you so we can improve it.

   I am sorry that the documentation is (almost) missing, but I wanted
to release it so I can get feedback as soon as possible. We are
working on documentation, as well.

   You can find basic instructions and some screen-shots here:
   http://biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/Dashboard.html.

   With regards,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)