[MOBY-dev] jMoby: method that parses service xml and returns MobyService object

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Nov 19 00:00:47 UTC 2005

> I was unable to find a method that parses xml similar to the
> registerService

    jMoby does not contain stuff that is needed to write a biomoby
register in Java; and the XML structure for 'registerService' is exactly
that type of stuff: it has not use for clients, but only for server; if
you are starting to add these things to jMoby, I suggest you create a new
Java interface (e.g. Registry.java) in package org.biomoby.registry for
that.
   But I am curious what you are working on that you need this...

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)