[MOBY-dev] jMoby: method that parses service xml and returns MobyService object

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Nov 19 00:23:14 UTC 2005

> Interestingly I have read this Paul's answer only I have sent my own
> answer, and I am pleased that we came to almost identical suggestion :-)

   And more interestingly: I was wrong. There *is* such service in jMoby -
because I needed it for biomoby dashboard (that will be announced next
week). So last week I have extracted from the existing method
registerService() this part and created in CentralImpl.java a new method

public String getRegisterServiceXML (MobyService service)

that does exactly what Eddie is looking for (the same was done for other
moby entities, such as data types, service types and namespaces) as well.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)