[MOBY-dev] Please sir, can I have some more RDF?

Duncan Hull duncan.hull at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 12:28:13 UTC 2005

Mark, Martin and Eddie

Thank you all for your rapid and informative responses to my question, I
now have what I need. I'd be interested to hear about the RDF updates
Eddie is working on, so keep us posted.

Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> I hope you aren't writing another thesis saying nasty things about MOBY!

I hope I've never said nasty things about MOBY, at least not while I was
sober...

I frequently say nasty things about RDF, but thats a seperate issue :)

BTW: We're writing a paper for Dubya Dubya Dubya http://www2006.org/ and
BioMOBY is a core part of the related work section, so I needed an RDF
example for illustration.

If the paper makes it into the 15% of submissions that get accepted, we
can add it to the growing list of BioMOBY publications...fingers crossed.

Duncan

--
Duncan Hull
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hulld/