[MOBY-dev] Re: [moby] Re: [MOBY-l] RDF file problem

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Tue May 31 15:05:32 UTC 2005

About a year ago, I looked at connecting Tomcat (5.x) and the Apache
HTTP Server (2.x) with little success. If I remember correctly, I got it
to work under Windows, but could never get the two to talk under Linux
(Red Hat 9). One of Lincoln Stein's students suggested Resin
(www.caucho.com) as a Servlet container, and it was very easy to get
working with Apache. There is an open source version, which seems fine
as far as performance goes. I ended up using Resin for the Semantic MOBY
site.

// Gary