[moby] [MOBY-dev] How to register the service to Moby

Chunyan Wang wangch at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 31 18:38:08 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,
I say "the Fasta Example Service" which is at the URL:
http://plantgenome.sdsc.edu/mobyed2/Fasta_Service/.
I have a set of codes: Hmm_test_central.pl, HMMSearch.pm,
MobyEd_dispatcher.cgi for HMM search. I have a function for registering
service to Moby in the Hmm_test_central.pl.
I think when I run Hmm_test_central.pl, them HMM service will be
registered in Moby center. But I use the command line to check it, it is
not registered. I am not clear about this. Do we get any email from Moby
once the service is registered?
Anyway, Thank you for the information. I will check the tutorial again.
I guess that I may did not correct.

Regards,

Joyce