[MOBY-dev] Some Perl warnings in registerService with secondaries

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Wed Mar 16 14:01:35 UTC 2005

Hi MOBYfiers!
	after some tests with registerService and a service definition with
secondaries, I have realized that you have to declare an empty list of
enums in each secondary parameter, so the method registers your service.
Also, even when a secondary parameter does not have minimum, maximum or
default value, the method uses it internally, and so the warnings are
ocurring.

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/MOBY/Client/Central.pm line 946.
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/MOBY/Client/Central.pm line 948.
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/MOBY/Client/Central.pm line 949.

	As I have seen inside the code, it seems registerService submits all
these fields to MOBY Central, even when they have not been declared.
But, it should not do it... Is it perhaps a bug?

	Best Regards,
		José María
José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)