[unclassified] [MOBY-dev] Some Perl warnings in registerService with secondaries

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Mar 16 15:42:42 UTC 2005

Hi José,

Thanks for the bug report!  I'm glad someone else is using the secondary
parameter code - up to now, I think only our friends at the Pasteur
institute were using them, but the more eyes/fingers we have testing
these the better!

Could you please do a CVS update so that your error messages line up
with the current codebase?  that will make it easier to debug.  e.g. in
my copy of the code, line 948 is blank, so it should not be throwing the
error you indicate below.

I will continue exploring the problem until I hear back from you.

Cheers!