[MOBY-dev] Problem with Biomoby 0.8.2 Perl libraries

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Tue Jul 19 14:41:30 UTC 2005

Hi Arnaud!

I am not sure if you are facing the same problem that we did... possibly
the registry you want to contact doesn't contain the colunm 'lsid' this
needs to be updated along with the new code so you have to modify your
database like this: "alter table service_instance add lsid VARCHAR (255)
NOT NULL default ''; "

Cheers,
Rebecca