[MOBY-dev] MOBY Central and the MOBY-DIC meeting

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Wed Oct 1 15:18:17 EDT 2003

Yes, but on the other side of the country we have had immense forest fires, so the  papyrus proposal goes up in smoke... Clay tablets likely do not stand up well to fire either as clay tablets are likely to become quite brittle and fragile under flame conditions, and a clumsy sys-admin might drop them.

I guess the solution is to not host Moby Central in Canada at all as it is just far too dangerous up here!