[MOBY-dev] user-updating the website (also ping Martin)

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Oct 1 15:57:21 EDT 2003

Hi Dev group,

I've had several requests over the past few months to do various updates
to the website.  I just want to remind all core developers (those with
CVS commit permissions) that you can update the website yourselves -
just ssh over to biomoby.org and go to the biomoby project folder (one
folder below where you login).  All files in there are owned by group
"moby" so you should be able to edit them.  If you find documentation
errors/lacking please do go ahead and make the changes yourself :-)

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Martin, your new documentation requires a script that executes "java",
however java is not installed on the open-bio server so I cannot execute
the script that updates your documentation.  Please advise.  Also, when
I run it on my local machine it hang's at this point:
Getting:
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/storage/shared/log4j-1.2.4.jar

Cheers all,

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>