[GSoC] google summer of code 2020, imbalance biolearn project idea

Michael Crusoe michael.crusoe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:44:38 UTC 2020

Dear Anton Kulaga,

Yes, it is still possible to have your project listed. Google is currently
reviewing our application, so prospective students are likely not even
looking at the projects list yet.

Before you add your text to our planning document, I would invite you to
consider what sort of student you would like to recruit. Do you expect them
to have a biology, bioinformatics, or CS background?

Please add the following sections to your text: Estimated difficulty (easy,
medium, hard), which computer languages and skills are required or
desirable, and the potential benefits to the student.

If you don't expect the student to have a biology / bioinformatics
background then I suggest adding explanatory links to most of the technical
and scientific terms used.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ntrQikQPQkHDfr-IKKBzJzGyRq41T11qT1RXJtUnG5k/edit

We are excited to have your project on the OBF list!

Cheers,

--
Michael R. Crusoe