[GSoC] Reminder: Please submit your project ideas until Feb 2

Sarthak Sehgal sarthaksehgal00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:00:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The application deadline for GSoC 2020 is near. Please add your idea(s) to
the Google Doc:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ntrQikQPQkHDfr-IKKBzJzGyRq41T11qT1RXJtUnG5k/edit?usp=sharing>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ntrQikQPQkHDfr-IKKBzJzGyRq41T11qT1RXJtUnG5k/edit?usp=sharing
 soon.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding project ideas or GSoC in
general.

PS: Cross-posting to multiple lists. Please keep your replies to the
gsoc at mailman.open-bio.org mailing list.

Best,
Sarthak