[GSoC] Proposal Evaluations

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Tue Mar 29 07:16:26 UTC 2016

Hi Pjotr,

Excellent idea. I'll set up a document today and share it with the registered mentors.

Cheers,
Kai

PS:  Sorry for the late response, but $WORK decided to force Exchange onto us instead of a proper mail server. Somehow me and that web UI don't get along, and I don't have a native Outlook client on my home OSes.

Kai Blin                                           kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
PostDoc / Scientific Software Engineer
DTU Biosustain                                     http://www.biosustain.dtu.dk/
Building Thujahuset, room 2.L.09