[GSoC] Proposal Evaluations

Roman Valls brainstorm at nopcode.org
Mon Mar 28 11:14:12 UTC 2016

Melange allowed to have a summarized/aggregated view of student ratings,
making the admin life easier.

This year's withgoogle.com seems to only allow freeform comments... Luckily
there are not so many submissions (8?), but parsing/deciding through
several threads can get tricky.

Personally, I'd say to do as Kai/other admins prefer since I know how
painful it gets as a GSoC org admin if this rating is not consistent and
organized.