[GSoC] Proposal Evaluations

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Tue Mar 29 09:21:19 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I've sent around the spreadsheet invitation to all the registered mentors.

The way the spreadsheet works is that we have a summary page with the student's user name, the project proposal title, the subproject, the ratings and the mentors.
Then, for every proposal there's an individual sheet with space for the ratings by the mentors, all of us, and the admins.
This could also be the place to add notes about your interaction with the students?

In any case, the overview page uses some spreadsheet magic to reference the individual other sheets for all the important info.

The page does use the default colour scheme proposed by Google. If anybody has trouble with the red/green colour scheme, please let me know, ideally with a set of colours that works for you.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai Blin                                           kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
PostDoc / Scientific Software Engineer