[EMBOSS] contributing to emboss

Peter Rice ricepeterm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 06:28:13 EDT 2022

Hi Markus,

The e-utilities access method is there (as "entrez"), but NCBI made some
changes that broke access so it needs a little work.

Any URL access will have problems because EMBOSS only used http, not
https. That is one of  the first things to fix.

These are top of the list for new/updated access methods.

EMBOSS team

If you can access

https://www.avg.com