[EMBOSS] Antwort: Re: Plasmid drawing

kitagawam at takara-bio.co.jp kitagawam at takara-bio.co.jp
Fri Jul 8 08:05:48 UTC 2011

I wish to recommend IMC.
http://www.insilicobiology.jp/en/downloads

] -----Original Message-----
] From: emboss-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
] [mailto:emboss-bounces at lists.open-bio.org] On Behalf Of Chris Fields
] Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 12:11 AM
] To: david.bauer at bayer.com
] Cc: emboss at lists.open-bio.org; emboss-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
] Subject: Re: [EMBOSS] Antwort: Re: Plasmid drawing
]
] I think Geneious and the CLC tools can also draw plasmid maps.  Haven't
] used them extensively, though.
]
] re: GCG, Accelrys stopped GCG development in June 2008;I haven't seen anyone
] take up the perpetual license (which allows use of GCG, but with outdated
] databases, etc).  Seems like everyone is implicitly being directed to
] EMBOSS.
]
] chris
]