[EMBOSS] Antwort: Re: Plasmid drawing

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:10:35 UTC 2011

I think Geneious and the CLC tools can also draw plasmid maps.  Haven't used them extensively, though.

re: GCG, Accelrys stopped GCG development in June 2008;I haven't seen anyone take up the perpetual license (which allows use of GCG, but with outdated databases, etc).  Seems like everyone is implicitly being directed to EMBOSS.

chris