[EMBOSS] problems with eprimer3

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 2 17:22:55 UTC 2010

Hello Felipe,

Thanks for the reminder of this. Downloading the developer's version
will not help.

A version of eprimer3 that should work with primer3 2.x.x can
be downloaded from:

  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~ajb/eprimer3/eprimer3.c

if you're desperate. Note that it hasn't been tested very recently and is
not, as yet, official. We are still debating how to deal with
new and old versions of primer3. An odd hindrance
is, given that it would be useful to keep the
1.x.x version around for compatibility reasons, what to call them.

If you choose to try the above then any feedback would be welcome.

ATB

Alan