[EMBOSS] Emboss explorer does not show manual pages running under Ubuntu 9.10.....

Richard Rothery Richard.Rothery at UAlberta.ca
Tue Nov 3 20:04:13 UTC 2009

I am unable to display manual pages for emboss-explorer running under Ubuntu
9.10. This worked as a great reference under 9.04, but no longer works.

I have tried reinstalling emboss via synaptic (this is where I got the
program from). The machine was updated from 9.04 to 9.10 rather than being
bulldozed and reinstalled.

I hope someone can help with this!

Sincerely,

Richard A. Rothery, Ph.D.

Research Associate

Membrane Protein Research Group,

Department of Biochemistry, University of Alberta,

Edmonton T6G 2H7

Ph. 780-492-2229 Fax. 780-492-0886