[EMBOSS] density

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 09:09:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

So it's a limitation of the web interface which requires
all graphs to be called 'graph' ?

If I've understood you correctly then, attached, are two new
versions of density.c and density.acd that only use one
graph (called 'graph') with the -dual and -quad qualifiers
working as before. I'll consider adding this to CVS. It
is, of course, currently not tested that well. Please let
me know how it behaves.

HTH

Alan