[EMBOSS] HELP!! ePrimer3 service down?

Peter Schüffler schueffi at mpi-sb.mpg.de
Fri Mar 28 13:17:23 UTC 2008

Well, it works, but there is a difference:

I use the params mintm and maxtm for eprimer3. These values must now be
integers (formaly, they were doubles - now, when they are doubles, an
Error arises without successful primer findings).

Don't now if this concerns also other params...

AxisFault
 faultString: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Conversion to
SoaplabMap failed: Found an unsupported type 'java.lang.Double'.
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        hostname: web57-node1.ebi.ac.uk

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Conversion to SoaplabMap failed:
Found an unsupported type 'java.lang.Double'.
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:135)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:942)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
Source)
        at
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)