[EMBOSS] SeaView

Staffa, Nick (NIH/NIEHS) [C] staffa at niehs.nih.gov
Wed Aug 20 14:11:13 UTC 2008

It's nice to know, for once, who the author of a Wikipedia article is.

Nickolas G. Staffa, Jr. Ph.D.
Telephone: 919-316-4569  (NIEHS: 6-4569)
Scientific Computing Support Group
NIEHS E-WITS Contract
Science Task Monitor: Roy W. Reter ( reter at niehs.nih.gov )
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
National Institutes of Health
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina