[EMBOSS] DOMAINATRIX compile error

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Sat Aug 23 18:33:17 UTC 2008

So I''ve finally got around to building RPMs for EMBOSS 6.0.1 on RHEL5.
  I got EMBOSS to build just fine and the RPMs look good.

Now, I'm working on building the EMBASSY packages.  I started with
DOMAINATRIX and ran into a compiler error:

domainreso.c: In function ‘main’:
domainreso.c:150: warning: ‘ajFileNewIn’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/ajfile.h:461)
domainseqs.c: In function ‘main’:
domainseqs.c:176: warning: ‘ajFileNewDirF’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/ajfile.h:507)
domainseqs.c:180: warning: ‘ajDirExt’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/ajfile.h:453)
domainseqs.c: In function ‘domainseqs_AlignDomain’:
domainseqs.c:485: warning: passing argument 12 of ‘embAlignWalkNWMatrix’
from incompatible pointer type
domainseqs.c:485: error: too many arguments to function
‘embAlignWalkNWMatrix’
make[2]: *** [domainseqs.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

Ryan