[EMBOSS] Command line with --firstonly

Niels Larsen niels at genomics.dk
Mon Jun 18 20:08:40 UTC 2007

Ah well, maybe I am the only one that could ever fall into
that trap, but thanks.

Have I overlooked a way to switch fasta output to sequence-as
-single-line mode? I think it allowed by fasta format, and
if I/we were to build a processing pipe with sequence flowing,
then I imagine that would be useful both for speed and I/O
simplicity ..

Niels L