[EMBOSS] Emboss-Digest

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Dec 8 01:13:31 UTC 2007

Dear Sudeep,

Trypsin doesn't cut as well if (e.g.) the K is followed by any of
"KRIFLP" (Prof. D. Pappin, personal comm). Your sequence contains
"...KL..." so there is no cut. If you want unfavoured cuts to be
shown (e.g. a cut after every K for trypsin) then add the flag
"-unfavoured" to the command line.

HTH

Alan