[EMBOSS] Antwort: How to modify a program?

David.Bauer at schering.de David.Bauer at schering.de
Mon Sep 4 05:54:01 UTC 2006

Anything in ajax and nucleus is incorporated in the libraries libajax and
libnucleus.
So you must rebuild/reinstall  theses libraries.
Just run a 'make install' in the top emboss source dir and this will
rebuild the modified library and your application.
The make utility looks at the modification time of the files so it will
recompile only those which have been changed.

HTH,
David.