[EMBOSS] Cannot open division file

Tim Troup Tim.Troup at ed.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 16:42:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I have installed emboss locally under /usr/local/emboss.

I uncommented the SET emboss_tempdata line within the emboss.default
file stored at /usr/local/emboss/share/EMBOSS so it now reads:

SET emboss_tempdata /usr/local/emboss/share/EMBOSS/test/

I restarted my machine.

Unfortunately i still get the same error messages as before.

Any further suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tim