[EMBOSS] codon usage tables

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Fri Jan 28 19:26:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

Anyone have a list to decypher the filenames in /data/CODONS.

I wanted to be able to explain the filenames to users.

I can quite easily build new files from CUTG - is this a better thing to do?

Aengus

Aengus Stewart
Group Leader
Bioinformatics at CGAL                            Tel: +44 (0)20 7269 3679
Cancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK

This electronic message contains information  which may be privileged and
confidential.  The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number
or address above) immediately.