Antwort: [EMBOSS] DOMAINATRIX

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Thu Jan 27 06:32:13 UTC 2005

Hi Peter,

where did you untar the DOMAINATRIX-1.0.0.tar.gz ?
Because this is an embassy package it must reside in a subdirectory named
"embassy" under the main EMBOSS source tree.
So if the EMBOSS sources are in ......./EMBOSS-2.9.0
it must be in EMBOSS-2.9.0/embassy/DOMAINATRIX-1.0.0

Hope this helps,
David.

                      Peter.Robinson at t
                      -online.de
                      (Peter Robinson)         An:      emboss at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
                      Gesendet von:            Kopie:
                      owner-emboss at hgm         Thema:   [EMBOSS] DOMAINATRIX
                      p.mrc.ac.uk

                      26.01.2005 23:46

Dear list,

another question:

I would like to install the DOMAINATRIX applications. After doing the
usual
./configure
make

I get the errors
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../../nucleus/libnucleus.la',
needed by `contacts'.  Stop.

I am not sure I understand what is going on, since I though the nucleus
directory was only a part of the main EMBOSS source tree. Can anybody
give me a quick tip on this? I have EMBOSS 2.9 installed and working on
my system (Debian linux sarge, 2.6 kernel, EMBOSS install "normally",
i.e. without apt-get).

THanks, Peter

--
Peter N. Robinson