[EMBOSS] pipelines/wflows/PISE

a.garcia at imb.uq.edu.au a.garcia at imb.uq.edu.au
Wed Feb 25 13:35:27 UTC 2004

G-PIPE is a work flow generator for PISE/EMBOSS. It allows
users to easily define and monitor work flows (in-silicon)
experiments. Once the work flows have been defined (steps,
parameters, conditions) users can save them as XML files
and share them across different GPIPE installations. Users
can also distribute different works with in a work flow
across different servers around a grid.

This is the first official release of GPIPE, we hope to
improve on a later release. We appreciate your comments.

The server where GPIPE is in the moment
(http://sirio.sanmartin.edu.co/Pise/gpipe.html)does not
allow run complex work flows (computing demanding) but is
enough  to exemplify GPIPE's capacities. Information is
also available at
http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/sis/Pise/#