[EMBOSS] Jemboss updating

Dr T. Carver tcarver at rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Dec 27 12:56:31 UTC 2003

Hi Aengus

The easiest way to do this is to start from scratch, i.e. stop the
tomcat server and remove the old copy and allow the installation script
to install emboss/jemboss etc.

Cheers
Tim

Tim Carver
MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SB, UK
Tel: +44 1223 494500  Fax: +44 1223 494512
E-mail: tcarver at rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk  Web: http://www.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk