[EMBOSS] Jemboss updating

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at cancer.org.uk
Wed Dec 24 12:01:21 UTC 2003

Hi,

Would it be possible to clarify for me what is required to update JEMBOSS?

I am just getting round to updating EMBOSS/Jemboss.

Are there any parts of the installation process that need to be rerun from my previous full install for client-server access with EMBOSS 2.7.1/ Jemboss 1.1?

Or would just building EMBOSS 2.8 and placing the JARS for Jemboss 1.2.1 in the correct place be enough?

Regards
Aengus

Aengus Stewart
Computational Genome Analysis Laboratory  Tel: +44 (0)20 7269 3679
Cancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PX, UK