eseqboot: Format problems

Carlos Quijano cquijano at iib.uam.es
Fri Jul 19 08:30:06 UTC 2002

Hello,

We are using eseqboot with all known formats, but by no way are we able to make it run fine.
The information below is which w2h drops using FASTA format, and it appears to be an invalid format problem.

First of all sorry if we are not using the correct input file type. But after reading de doc it seems clear that what eseqboot expects is an alignment input file.

Does anybody know how to run it properly?*

Thanks.

Name*: /eseqboot/
*Started*: 02-07-19 10:01:56
*With Init file*:
..
-datafile=lmb_2495.fasta
-method=Seq
-test=Boot
-outfile=/home/cquijano/data/diskette/eseqboot_3574.outfile <https://www.iib.uam.es/cgi-bin/w2h/nph-w2h.viewfile?SEL=%2fhome%2fcquijano%2fdata%2fdiskette%2feseqboot_3574%2eoutfile&TYPE=T> !embosstext
--- end of init file
: 02-07-19 10:01:56
*Exit*: 255

emboss:
eseqboot
-datafile=lmb_2495.fasta
-method=Seq
-test=Boot
-outfile=/home/cquijano/data/diskette/eseqboot_3574.outfile
-auto
BAD OPTION CHARACTER: >