[EMBnet ADMIN] Re: EMBOSS - Indexing breaks on large databases

jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Thu Feb 8 10:52:56 UTC 2001

David Martin <david.martin at biotek.uio.no> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es wrote:
>
> may be easier (if configure is working properly).

Nope, for some reason it didn't work for me, I got still the
'-n32' on libtool.sh ...

Which reminds me, I better have a look at the configure and
fix it before anyone tries it, I may be forgetting some
details. I keep being interrupted every two words I write.

Lemme see, yes, libtool.sh contained LD="/bin/ld -n32" after
./configure, and the setenv doesn't work if you have gcc,
for it finds it and uses it instead. Damn, forget my mails
I'll write again when I don't get interrupted!