[DAS2] Re: BioCyc pathway database sharing

Suzanna Lewis suzi at fruitfly.org
Sun Jul 17 20:53:20 UTC 2005

Here is a little bit of additional information. Lincoln has just
submitted a renewal application for the Reactome grant and it includes
a collaboration with Peter K and Paul Thomas (ABI) to regularly
exchange pathways. The plan is to use bioPax and I would guess that
this can be DAS-ified without too much difficulty.

It is interesting to see the migration of interaction sets (as this
data gets refined) transmogrified into full-out pathway data, and all
the intermediate forms in between.

-S