[DAS2] Re: BioCyc pathway database sharing

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Wed Jul 13 21:22:32 UTC 2005

My earlier message got sent prematurely. Here's the link to the BioInform
article:
http://www.bioinform.com/articles/view-sl.asp?Article=200578124042

The reason I mention it is that it would be instructive to look into
BioCyc's pathway tools in light of the pathway DAS extension being proposed
in the DAS/2 continuation grant. This community may also be ideal candidate
beta testers of pathway DAS prototypes.

Steve